The first goal is to document the existing contact center architecture.
The second goal is to deliver a fit-gap analysis based on new business requirements.
The third goal is to define an implementation plan.
- Document the “as-is” architecture based on information gathered across local and global IT stakeholders.
- Understand the new business requirements and translate it into technical requirements and document it.
- Facilitate interviews with local and global IT stakeholder to gather all formation about the current and future enterprise architecture.
- Identify and document the capabilities or functionalities which will meet the business requirements as well as IT operation.
- Identify and document gaps, align it across the teams and find solutions to close the gaps.
- Define an implementation plan in close collaboration with all project stakeholders.
- Experiences in implementing call center cloud solutions e.g. Nice InContact, AWS Contact Center, Cisco Contact Center
- The freelancer should have knowledge of salesforce.com integartions with contact center solutions.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and related business requirements would be beneficial.
Location: Munich / Remote
Project start: December 2023
Duration: 3 months
Availability: ca. 2,5 days /week