Describes the key accountabilities of a job/ the functional knowledge which char-acterize a job
• Accountable for building and managing site relationships while overseeing site-level study start-up, conduct, and close-out activities outsourced to a CRO for global programs across different Therapeutic Areas
• Act as liaison between the company and investigational sites building investigator and site staff awareness on Merck/EMD Serono
• Develop and implement a plan in collaboration with the global and local organi-zation to raise the profile of the company and its global clinical development pro-jects with current and potenti-al investigators
• Independently perform activities associated with the evaluation of investigational sites in order to build company network
• Ensures ICH/GCP/local regulatory requirements are observed
• Proactively work with Medical/Patient Associations to build company network and to promote company clinical trials
• To develop the knowledge of site capabilities and past performance
• To ensure regular communication with local organizations to align interactions with KTLs and other relevant local/regional stakeholders
industry_specific_skills Healthcare nice to have
Pharma company and/or CRO > 5 yrs.
languages English business fluent
German business fluent
Building Relationships > 5 yrs.
Clinical Operations Ph I-IV > 5 yrs.
Clinical Research > 5 yrs.
Oversight external vendors/QM nice to have
Projektlaufzeit: 220 Tage bis 30.06.2019
Verfügbarkeit: 5 days/week, 50% onsite support – 50% Travel Time