Provides specialist support to the administration and processing of Produktion Planning manager, Logistics & Purchasing Team
Duties and Responsibilities
• leads and creates Analytics & Reports that will support business decision. Able to handle great amount of data in MS Excel, Access and other tools
• feels comfortable dealing with production data management and supplying the Management with data and makes proposals for data aggregation
• Supports the scheduling and coordination of production planning activities to ensure timely release and availability of intermediate and semi-finished product for on-time shipment based on the Master Production Schedule and the Distribution Plan
• Ensure inventory and operational transactions are executed on time and operational master files are maintained up to date
• Maintenance of policies and procedures for the Logistics & Production Planning area
• Works with functions and project manager to deliver project and resource plans that are consistent in approach and methodology.
• Supports project managers at project level to resolve issues and conflicts and report exceptions
• Administers the change, issues and risks review and management processes.
• Partners with other project to identify interface and dependency conflicts across work streams and projects
• Establishes solutions to ensure project completion
• Participate project as assigned
• Operational Master Data / Power point cleaning/maintenance
• Operational activities linked to work/Purchase order management
• University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
• minimum of 3-5 years experience in production planning supply chain management
• Ability to collect, consolidate, analyze, summarize and report on large volumes of supply chain data
• Data mining reporting skills through MS-excel, Access (or equivalent).
• Strong organization skills
• Ideally Knowledge of business planning and control systems
• Very Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to be able to operate in a collaborative and cross-functional organization
• Accuracy with attention to detail
• Proactive approach
• Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of SAP advantageous
• Able to work with limited supervision
• able to communicate in German and English