OC Recruitment – Ihr Personalberater in den Life Sciences.
Ihr Partner in Sachen Personalberatung in den Bereichen Pharma, Biotechnologie sowie Medizintechnik. Wir vermitteln Fachkräfte auf Zeit und in Festanstellung/Direktvermittlung d.h. die Einstellung erfolgt direkt beim Kunden. KEINE Zeitarbeit.
In Deutschland. In Österreich. In der Schweiz.
XXXXX Microbiology & Diagnostics, XXXXXX- instruments, software, consumables, maintenance, and extraction kits.
- Develop short-term and long-term product strategies in alignment with the core business needs in regards of the different diagnostic assays
- Ownership of product performance monitoring and market analysis to ensure competitiveness, provide forecasts and leverage growth opportunities
- Interface between Sales, Regulatory, Production, Service, R&D, Supply Chain & QM departments to develop, launch and support products in the field
- Provide market and user requirements to R&D and align with Commercial Leadership team
- Develop products within appropriate IVD regulated guidelines and working to internal Design Control processes and providing appropriate supporting documentation for product launch
- Develop global product Launch and Marketing Plans for new product introductions
- Align go-to-market strategy with direct sales organization, distribution and OEM partners as appropriate
- Develop different business models for instruments and software to optimize customer product adoption and increase footprint in the market
- Listen and understand market feedback and adjust product strategy & commercial approach to meet demands of different regions and commercial challenges
- Support global product roll-out in all markets considering the regulatory requirements
- Create presentations for product training and updates to Commercial organization, Sales/Application Support and Service Team
- Manage the global pricing strategies in alignment with respective diagnostic assays to drive the optimal economic customer value vs profit to the company
- Pro-active engagement in post-market surveillance, CAPA investigations, complaint handling and change control within the QMS processes (ISO 13485)
To be successful in this position you will need to be a pro-active team player willing to take the lead on all aspects regarding the portfolio. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Track-record of successful product lifecycle management in an IVD regulated market
- Good technical understanding of laboratory automation and PCR
- Good knowledge of the diagnostics market as well as resulting challenges, restrictions and requirements to instrumentation and software under IVD regulation
- Firm knowledge and experience of Design Control processes (waterfall and agile) for IVD-regulated markets and ability to take ownership of appropriate documentation for product launch
- Proven experience in formulating customer-value focussed product marketing material
- Strong commercial focus to merge customer needs with business benefits
- Excellent skills in MS Office 365 (i.e. Excel, Powerpoint, Teams)
- Good influencer and leader in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Fluent in English and German language
- Excellent Communication skills, verbal and written. High level of integrity
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce.com (or similar ERP and CRM program) is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, sometimes in high pressure environments
- Strong team working and stakeholder management skills
Education and/or Experience:
At least BSc in Science or Engineering (e.g. Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel expected up to 20% of the time