The Scrum Master will be working within the client‘s new dedicated project organization in the CFO area. Within this team, Agile will be the key methodology for organizing and delivering with you, the Scrum Master, at the center of this model.
• Drive the setup, training and execution of multiple scrums focusing on the client‘s Strategic Initiatives
• Significantly influence and subsequently empower the team via Agile to successfully deliver critical products and projects to the client‘s internal customers
• Support Product Owners and Scrum Teams to deliver the client‘s initiatives
• Guide and coach the Scrum Team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
• Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution & assist with internal and external communication
• Second or Third level Scrum Master certification (PSM II, PSM III, CSP, CTC)
• Minimum 4 years’ experience as active Scrum Master
• Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups etc.
• Applicable knowledge of the technologies (like JIRA, Confluence etc.) used by scrum teams to collaborate, coordinate & prioritize
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
• Fluent in English verbal and written
Location: Weiterstadt / remote
Project start: asap, at the latest beginning of June
Project duration: ca. 8 months
Availability: 40 hours/week