- Position zu besetzen ab 1. September 2021
- Permanent-ID OCR-FL-1382
- Branche Pharma
- Beschäftigungsform Freelance/ Contracting
- Standort Deutschland
- Kategorien Beschäftigungsform, Branche, Freelance/Contracting, Pharma
1. Project name: Implementation live site demands / Template Release 3.2 Order to Cash
1. Project description
The implementation of live site demands is an on going activity and not part of fixed a project with defined start and end date. Live site demands are usually implemented as part of monthly releases. Live site demands are raised by the countries in Jira. The contractor will have access to Jira to review the demands independently. Developments can be done in an hybrid agile methodology together with the off shore development factory (see task description below) while remaining tasks are still performed in a waterfall methodology.
2. Background to the assignment
As part of the project we plan to implement improvements and legal requirements in our Order to Cash SAP processes based on requirements from our live sites. This includes analysis of the requirement, providing expertise with regards to best practices, effort estimations, creation of system life cycle documentation, coordination of deliverables from development factory, testing, training of key users. These deliverables will be defined in project meetings. We do not have suitable resources for country specific requirements. Therefore the contractor holds a unique position and provides significantly different services than the internal staff.
1. GBS (Global Business Services) projects are run in an hybrid agile methodology. The majority of deliverables will be provided in a waterfall methodology. However changes requiring a development in the system will be done in sprints. For those deliverables you will work with our off shore development factory and define user stories, plan them as part of the monthly sprints, review the developments done by the off shore development factory, provide feedback to the development factory and do informal and formal testing. It is part of the responsibilities to plan due dates of the deliverables independently.
2. Tasks being delivered as part of the waterfall methodology follow the project plan of the major releases and have a fixed date for each project phase. It is the responsibility to deliver in time for the work packages assigned to him. The project milestones are the so called Quality Gates 0 to 5. The phases between the projects last between 4 to 8 weeks depending on how the releases are planned.
a. Quality Gate 0 is the finalization of the scoping phase
b. Quality Gate 1 is the due date for the definition of the requirements
c. Quality Gate 2 is the review of the solution design phase
d. Quality Gate 3 is the checkpoint of readiness for transporting changes to the Quality environment
e. Quality Gate 4 is the end of the formal testing phase and check for readiness for transporting changes to the productive environment
f. Quality Gate 5 is the checkpoint for readiness for closing the Release
● Requirement analysis against global order to cash standards in our GBS SAP system – Quality Gate 2
● Process design and consultancy with regards to best practices and local legal requirements based on experience of the contractor – Quality Gate 2
● Planning of deliverables as part of our major releases according to existing project plan including creation of system life cycle documentation such as
○ Change requests in SAP Solution Manager – Quality Gate 1
○ User requirements -?Quality Gate 2
○ Test plans for functional testing and requirement testing – Quality Gate 2
○ Test reports for functional testing and requirement testing -?Quality Gate 3
○ Creation of training material and execution of user key user trainings in SAP based on results of the project. Training material will be reviewed and approved by the client – Quality Gate 4
– Many years of experience in designing processes in SAP SD incl. integration in adjacent modules e.g. FI, CO
– Experience in leading project / sub-project teams
– Experience in international projects and extensive knowledge of country-specific requirements in the order to cash environment
– English fluent in written and spoken. Other language advantageous.