Tasks & Skills
Stada is planning to renew two complex software applications. Therefore, they will tender the archive of DMS-system as well as RIMS in RAMACA department. To prepare the tender, requirements need to be set up. From an IT perspective, the landscape has to be reviewed and an analysis has to be made. As this will be a close cooperation between IT and RAMACA department, IT is currently looking for support via an external project manager.
- Project management with focus on non-SAP projects (e.g. RIMS, LIMS, DMS) in an international environment
- Initiation, monitoring and control of the project (technically complex projects or programs) including reporting
- Already at an early stage of the project initialization you will support and, ideally, lead the projects until they are successfully transferred to operational business
- Experiences in tender processes are nice to have, experiences in DMS, LIMS and/or RIMS are mandatory
- Coordinate test cycles (e.g. integration-, regression-, validation-test) during the project
- Steering and controlling of IT providers in the course of assigned project
Location: Bad Vilbel
Project start: asap, 16.03.2020 at the latest
Duration: 9 months
Availability: Utilization will be part-time (~20h/week), while the initiation phase will be full-time. Working remotely is possible, onsite meetings every 2nd or 3rd week will be sufficient. Travelling is currently not required, one trip to Serbia could occur.