The Burgwedel site was recently approved by the agencies for the EU and the US markets. The start of commercial supply has commenced, and supply targets are critical for 2020 and beyond.
Currently the Formulation and Filling areas consist of older equipment that has show to have increasing levels of downtime which impacts run time and output. The need for an experienced Reliability/Project Engineer is needed.
The project will consist of:
• Assessment of all current filling equipment
• Developing a robust list of projects related to equipment reliability which would increase runtime and production output.
• Help the current maintenance and technical teams in prioritizing the projects.
• Completion of key projects
• reviews, document generation, and executions
Requirements for the candidate:
• Strong manufacturing equipment knowledge specifically in a pharmaceutical environment
• Good technical and process knowledge related to final fill production
• Experience in planning and project management
• Fluent in English and German
Location: Burgwedel, Niedersachsen
Project start: from 18.05.2020 on
Duration: 8 months (until Dec. 2020)
Availability: 4-5 days