- Position zu besetzen ab 12. August 2019
- Permanent-ID Freelance-ID: OCR-FL-774
- Branche Sonstige
- Beschäftigungsform Freelance/ Contracting
- Standort 6x
- Kategorien Beschäftigungsform, Branche, Freelance/Contracting, Sonstige
Two projects introduce new packing configurations to plant operations. Respective material and equipment needs to be qualified. The project is currently being implemented, and a technical resource is supposed to help with alignment, planning, execution and follow up of test/qualification runs, as well as resolving of post-startup issues including formal close out of the project.
• Equipment has been specified and procured. Depending on the outcome of the tests and qualifications follow ups with suppliers may be required to ensure stable process.
• Receive feedback from operations, document in defect list and follow up with suppliers to fix the issues.
Validations / tests:
• Creation of validation documentation according to P&G standards
• Support the P&G operations team to successfully pass qualification and process tests
• Document tests (pictures, videos, reports)
Design work (optional):
• Identify opportunities to accelerate change overs on the production lines in collaboration with knowledgeable resources on site
• Get in touch with external suppliers to develop a scope package that may be implemented on the line
• Creation of test plans
• VAT preparation and execution if applicable
• Confirm if equipment/installation was built according to specifications. FAT, installation planning on site incl. construction safety.
• Generate level 2+3 schedule and define critical path for scope parts
• Experience in (packing) operations, FMCG is a benefit
• Experience with project management
• Very disciplined, independent and systematic working style
• Experience with P&G internal standards is advantageous
• Fluent in English and German (verbal and written)
• Effective communication with the project team and site personal
Project start: Mid of August til end of September
Duration: 6-12 month
Availability: 3-5 day per week, mainly on site (during installation and tests 100% on site)
Workload might vary during the execution