You will be in charge of new product development projects in an Innovation context. You will interact on a daily basis and develop strong relationships with R&D, Marketing, Project Management Office, Supply Chain, Finances and other stakeholders.
- Manage the New Product Development process / Product Process improvement to ensure customer, time, quality and cost requirements.
- Provide clear communication of the overall scope, timing, funding requirements, and resource analysis.
- Initiate, develop, and lead the cross-functional project teams from product concept to commercialization, through to lessons learned and closeout of project following the corporate values.
- Develop and manage an overall plan that integrates key activities of all functions associated with design, development, validation, and commercialization of approved projects.
- Completed Bachelor or Master university degree in Micro-/Molecular-/Biology
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Project Management (Project management good practices and tools)
- Branch experience in pharma / life science
- Experience Life Science Technology like Genetic, Mycoplasma
- Experience in Product Management – nice to have
- Expert level experience using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook, as well as project scheduling tools (MS Project, Planisware)
- Demonstrated ability to understand, influence and work in interdisciplinary teams / multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrated pronounced written and oral communication, interpersonal, organizational and negotiation skills
- Fluent in German and English (French could be a plus)
Location: Darmstadt – travel frequently 20-30 % within Organisation, US, France etc.
Availability: full-time, 80% on-site, 20% remote