• Expand Expert Engagement (EE) tool, Superfly, according to needs defined by Scientific Relations Management (SRM) team.
o Evaluate metrics to identify gaps and recommend changes with regards to suitability of new kind of experts.
o Consult on how to improve metrics of EE engagements based on the specific know-how of the freelancer.
o Create metrics 2 x per year for statistics on EE engagement and provide these to BI for review.
• Based on the digital expertise, the consultant shall develop a social media plan in power-point on whom of the Digital EEs use twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn in order to recommend how BI can best cooperate with the Digital EEs (the draft deck will be reviewed by BI.) The freelancer will use a tool like HubSpot to follow active health care providers (HCPs).
• Prepare, coordinate and conduct the Alliance activities during EASD (Annual meeting of European Diabetes Association)
• Consult on the Across program activities. Based on the knowhow of the contractor:
Consult on Executing on Strategic planning for EE engagement. Pulling together metrics for 2021 EE engagements across the whole TA CMR (Therapeutic Area Cardio Metabolism and Respiratory) which will be delivered to customer in a ppt. The data will be provided to the contractor.
• At least 5-7 years experience in international medical environment, with experience in External Experts Engagements.
• Outstanding Project Management Skills, especially in leading international Projects while feeling confident interacting with external medical experts
• Profound Experience in global, cross functional position
• Experience in working with global, leading HCPs and preferably in the cardio-renal metabolism
• Strong strategic and communication skills
• English fluently
• Preferably Scientific background
Remote: Project Manager – Medical Marketing (m/w/d)
Location: remote (Ingelheim)
Start: 15.03.2022, latest in March 2022
Duration: December 2022
Availability: 5 days / week