Aufgaben & Anforderungen
At BioBU heterogeneous solutions for long term data storage and archiving are used.
Data is in some cases are stored on a BI network folder in other cases transferred to RELICS (…) or to a local solution.
The BI available technical solutions have to be assessed for compliance with DI and the usage for the different equipment cluster. Furthermore existing IT solutions have to be investigated from the efficency perspective.
The goal is to implement a global guidance for the usage of storage / archiving solutions for defined equipment cluster:
- Identify stakeholder
- Find definitions for archival and long term storage
- Define a compliant process for data long term storage (active use of data)
- Define a compliant process for data archival (passive use of data)
- Provide guidance for technical solutions to be used for the respective intended use
- Identify and set up necessary updates of existing technical solutions respectively need for additional technical and or organizational solutions
- Agreed definitions / clear distinction on archival and long term storage
- Agreed process definitions for archival / long term storage
- Definition of roles and Responsibilities
- Clustering of production and Lab equipment and preparation of individual solutions
- Assessment of existing technical solutions according to process definition / roles and responsibilities,
- Existing gap analysis and identified gaps for existing solutions in BioBU according to process definitions (usage of existing solutions and gaps)
- Defined measures for gap mitigation
- Define equipment landscape
- Define IT solution landscape including allocation to the equipment
- Decision tree for intended use and respective technical solution
Standort: Biberach / überwiegend Home Office
Verfügbarkeit: 30 h/Woche