Description – E-retail Excellence for OTC Pet Healthcare products:
- Winning Market Share with our over the counter (OTC) Pet Healthcare portfolio including flagship brands like FRONTLINE® requires excellence in e-retail – a channel with growing importance. The project has the purpose to develop an e-retail KPI tracking tool and playbook to lead and inspire local e-retail capabilities and ensure excellence in e-retail execution.
- Development of a global e-retail KPI tracking tool
- Define KPIs to measure efficiency of our e-Retail performance (incl. Return On Invest) as base for business decisions like corrective actions or budget allocation
- Define potential data gaps to build KPIs and prepare proposal how to close data gaps.
- Define requirements of KPI tracking tool and handover results to KPI tool developer
- Test KPI tracking tool on consistency with defined requirements
- Initiation of e-retail Customer insight development (incl. e-retail trend and competition monitoring)
- Screen existing inhouse e-retail customer insights (incl. e-retail trend and competition monitoring) and define knowledge gaps
- Prepare proposal how to close knowledge gap and check feasibility of proposal with internal Customer Insights and key Account teams in defined project meetings.
- Collection and assessment of existing inhouse e-retail best practices from key country clusters
- Get in contact with local key account teams in key geographies to collect their best practice e-Retail cases
- Consolidate available best practice cases and prepare proposal what cases should be rolled-out to further geographies
- Development of a global e-retail playbook proposal to document findings to build capability and excellence in execution in local markets. The proposal will be reviewed and approved.
- Cascade e-retail KPI tracking tool and playbook to markets and train country teams in alignment with BI Sales & Key Account Management and e-retail functions.
- Prepare proposal for training materials, which will be reviewed due to legal requirements
- Clear understanding and experience to lead complex projects, multiple brands/countries, stakeholder, market settings
- E-Retail and OTC/FMCG expertise: strategy, execution, tracking, cross-functional international teamwork, ideally working experience with different international e-retailer
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business and/or Economics
- 5+ year experience in e-Retail and eCommerce teams role in global OTC/FMCG player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral (in English) and at least one other language
- Proven analytical and data driven decision making with strong digital conversion and analytical skills
- Highly organized with strong problem-solving and business acumen skills
- Deep knowledge of e-commerce and conversion rate optimization
- Track record of identifying opportunities and driving execution (continuous improvement)
- Training skills/experience is a plus
Location: Ingelheim & remote
Project start: November 2020
Duration: 12 months
Availability: 4-5 days/week (50% remote, 50% on site)