In this position as „Project Manager Aggregate Reports“ in Global Patient Safety Operations
• You will provide project management and key safety expertise for the Global Patient Safety organization in the context of planning, initiation & coordination, quality review and distribution of periodic safety reports and risk management plans.
• Supporting the design and continual improvement of the related processes and tools and their documentation as well as the definition and monitoring of key performance and quality indicators fall into the remit of your position.
• You will also interact with vendors involved in medical writing of safety documents.
• You will plan and manage the activities around Health Authority queries and schedule regular meetings of governance bodies in Global Patient Safety and with cross-functions.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in drug safety/pharmacovigilance processes, including safety project management and managing aggregate safety reports
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (including medical terminology) is required, a good knowledge of German is an advantage
• University degree in life science or vocational qualification as a Healthcare Professional
• Experience in vendor management is a plus
• Can-do-attitude, solution-oriented, structured and transparent working style, strong analytical capabilities, customer-oriented communication and teamwork
Project start: 14.10.2019
Duration: 11 months
Availability: 4-5 days / week
Hinweis: Wir suchen eine weitere Position als „Head Project Management and Aggregate Reports (all genders)“ in der selben Organisation. Gerne stellen wir ein erfahrenes Team vor, dass bereits zusammen gearbeitet hat.