Duties and Responsibilities:
- leads and creates Analytics & Reports that will support business decision. Able to handle great amount of data in MS Excel, Access and other tools.
- feels comfortable dealing with production data management and supplying the Management with data and makes proposals for data aggregation
- Supports the scheduling and coordination of production logistics activities such as warehouse scheduling, inbound / outbound flow
- Ensure inventory and operational transactions are executed on time
- Maintenance of policies and procedures for the production Logistics Production area.
- Works with functions and project manager to deliver project and resource plans that are consistent in approach and methodology.
- lead as project managers to resolve issues and conflicts and report exceptions.
- Recommends corrective actions and initiative plans.
- Participate and leads various discussion and workshops to brainstorm needs and develop solutions
- Administers the change, issues and risks review and management processes.
- Partners with other project to identify interface and dependency conflicts across work streams and projects.
- Establishes solutions to ensure project completion.
- managing interactions with all employees within the respective area
- Coordination of a team of about 15 employees in various roles
- University/bachelor’s degree or Equivalent (Techniker, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in production logistics and/or supply chain management within production environment
- Experience with the processes of inbound, outbound and warehouse, packaging and shipment
- Experience with customs clearance
- Ability to be able to collect, consolidate, analyze, summarize and report on large volumes of supply chain data.
- Data mining reporting skills through MS-excel, Access (or equivalent).
- Strong organization skills
- Ideally Knowledge of business planning and control systems, KPI’s, shop floor management
- Very Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to be able to operate in a collaborative and cross-functional organization.
- Very good German and English skills