You will work in Merck Group Procurement, which is a group function supporting all business sectors of Merck including Performance Materials, Life Science and Healthcare. You will join a very engaged and thought leading group of Procurement Professionals on a journey to continuously improve our strategies and enhance the value for all our businesses.
You will support the Procurement Category Consulting & Professional Services which consults, guides and supports all procurement activities regarding Management Consulting, HR-relevant services and Contingent Workforce.
- Support global sourcing initiatives and contribute in regional/global teams
- Development/ Design and optimization of procurement processes
- Support in creation of regular reports
- Support in escalation management regarding disruption of implemented processes with internal and external stakeholders
- Development of decision documents
- Execution of tenders incl. negotiation and contract set-up
- Development of decision documents 3-5 yrs.
- Development/ Design and optimization of procurement processes > 5 yrs.
- Execution of tenders incl. negotiation and contract set-up – negotiation skills > 5 yrs.
- creation of regular reports > 5 yrs.
- escalation management > 5 yrs.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum /Master’s degree a plus
- Minimum of 2 years relevant professional experience
- You have a demonstrated ability to manage projects and initiatives in a highly complex and matrix organization
- Very strong communication and relationship management skills (written, verbal and presentation), able to anticipate potential objections and to persuade others
- Very strong analytical skills with high technology affinity
- Have the ability and desire to collaborate with global teams
- English – business fluent, German – business fluent
Standort: Darmstadt, 20% remote
Projektbeginn: April 2019
Projektlaufzeit: 800 Stunden bis 30.09.2019
Verfügbarkeit: 4-5 Tage/Woche vor Ort