This role is a key role in the packaging and warehouse area. In this plant the planning, secondary packaging, release, storage and distribution of oncological products is performed. In packaging unit, secondary packaging for vials, syringes, blisters etc. are performed:
- Carry out / support ongoing quality investigations in relation to packaging or as an expert in packaging in interdisciplinary teams
- Make sure that all packaging activities are cGMP compliant and lead the packaging area through audit preparations and the follow-up of the associated quality CAPAs.
- Support ongoing transfer evaluations / activities on behalf of the packaging unit (process readiness, documents, test runs, equipment setup).
- Support of various validation activities in the packaging unit.
- Check the batch report and sign it as „Leiter der Herstellung“
- Advocate for quality and safety culture within the unit.
- Ensure that unsafe behavior, hazardous devices, and incidents are reported and investigated.
- Support of quality, OpEx and CapEx projects.
- Passing on technical knowledge to team members and technical training
- As an expert on production topics, you also keep yourself up to date on current topics and work largely independently on new topics
- Technical degree (e.g. Pharmacy, Engineering)
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry especially in packaging (min 7 years)
- Good experience in Supply Chain processes in Pharmaceutical Industry (planning experience preferable)
- People manager
Location: GR Hannover
Project start: asap, latest June 2021
Duration: ~ 6 months
Availability: 40 hours/week