The Medical Manager is responsible for all Medical Science activities and is accountable to provide input and to elaborate, to compile and to deliver the agreed medical-scientific objectives.
Strategic Marketing / Export / Business Development / BUs:
- To provide medical scientific input to appropriate brand equity development, messaging and strategic direction.
- To provide information/recommendation in terms of scientific questions (e.g. market researches, requests / product offerings by third parties and BUs).
- To approve claims and scientific folders prepared in the region in case Medical Management is not available on a local level in the region.
- To develop Medical Activities plans in alignment with overall business strategic plans.
Opinion Leaders, Medical Experts & Patient organizations:
- Leadership for the Opinion Leadership in relevant markets.
- To provide oversight of activities with involvement of Medical Experts (according to the Company’s Compliance requirements): to establish & maintain contacts to Medical Experts, to lead scientific advice meetings, to prepare or to approve publications, presentations or scientific papers; to cooperate with HCP-related organizations.
- To contribute to the development of marketing and sales materials
- To provide scientific input and expertise in the design and construction of promotional material
- To approve promotional material
- Scientific trainings/ materials – to develop, prepare and to maintain internal and external scientific trainings and to present the data accordingly.
- To perform medical-scientific assessments and to provide a recommendations on NPDs, ROs and claims innovations for relevant cluster markets
- To act as a scientific/ medical advisor within the cross-functional teams.
Company Core Documents:
- Medicinal products: To provide scientific support to cluster markets in the process of implementation of the Company Core Data Sheets (e.g. reply to authority’s requests, provide clinical expert statements). To develop and to maintain the Clinical part of local dossier in line with – Food supplements: To develop and to maintain local PIs (Product Information; labelling relevant) and the SI (Scientific Information)
Life Cycle Management / Regulatory authorities:
- To ensure that the current scientific knowledge is adequately reflected in the scientific documents intended for local regulatory purposes.
- To take care of scientific requests issued by authorities and to provide the requested data/information accordingly, provide expert statements as required.
- To provide scientific data to BUs in terms of scientific questions.
Clinical studies / non-interventional studies & publications:
- To perform the clinical evaluation in the course of the preparation of a Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR).
- Compliance management > 5 yrs.
- Approval promotional materials > 5 yrs.
- understanding appropriate laws > 5 yrs.
- KOL advocacy > 5 yrs.
- Life Sciences degree > 5 yrs.
- Mature personality > 5 yrs.
- Thought Leader management > 5 yrs.
- Capability – experience with Zinc approval 1-3 yrs.
- Doctor/Pharmacist – nice to have
- English – business fluent
German – business fluent
Projektbeginn: September 2018
Projektlaufzeit: 220 Tage bis 14.09.2019