- Position zu besetzen ab 4. Juni 2023
- Permanent-ID OCR-FL-2347
- Branche Medizintechnik
- Beschäftigungsform Freelance/ Contracting
- Standort Deutschland / 7x
- Kategorien Beschäftigungsform, Branche, Freelance/Contracting, Medizintechnik
• Acting as sparring partner, change agent and ambassador for developing and implementing of HR strategy & culture.
• Support the division strategy with HR-related actions.
• Executing actions from people/HR-analytics results within division.
• Support for selected division-related policies with works council.
• Leading and supporting assigned HR projects.
• First point of contact for supervisors and employees for non-administrative topics.
• Retaining talents by ensuring a professional onboarding experience.
• In charge of compensation related topics from initial salary setting to adjustments using benchmarks and allocation of variable compensation.
• Manages Talent identification and Succession-Processes for the assigned units.
• Enabling of managers and employees in non-technical development topics
such as finding further education, training and coaching.
• Supporting managers to design training content formats for employees and team development workshops.
• Monitoring & supporting the performance management process.
• Primary responsibility for labor and employee relations practice such as discipline and termination cases, legal cases and investigation and resolution of employee complaint.
• Monitoring risk of leaving of employees, providing active retentionmanagement and support know-how securization.
• Responsible for conducting and reviewing offboarding interviews.
• Advises managers in making important personnel decisions, teamreorganizations, etc.
• Coordination of Division-related Talent-Processes
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, organizational development, or a related degree required at least
• Experience in HR area preferably in core HRM functions, i.e. Personalreferent, Personalbetreuung
• Preferably experience in an international environment
• Very good knowledge of German labour and works constitution law
• Experience with the works council
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Strong interpersonal skills that facilitate collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within the organization
• Independent way of working and service orientation
• SAP (HCM/SuccessFactors)
• English skills (at least B2 level) and German (at least C1 level)
Location: Greater area Karlsruhe
Start: Mid of June /July
Duration: 3-6 month (Extension is possible)
Availability: 4-5 days / week
On-site: ca. 60%
Remote: ca. 40%