- Develops and runs with excellence the Marketing Academy, i.e. the capability program for Merck CH marketing, including webinar program and coordination of face to face program (Power of Activation)
- Identifies and coordinates external learning opportunities for Merck CH marketing community
- Engages cross functional teams to coordinate the organization webinars and face to face trainings
- Supports and supervises the community management of Merck CH Intranet (Marketing Magic Web) ensuring consistency in content and shape
- Overlooks the onboarding program for global marketing in according to each team’s need
- Coordinates and facilitates the communication development processes adding value to communication toolbox development by gatekeeping on Merck CH strategic priorities
- Contributes to creative agency selection and evaluation processes
- Responsible for creative asset management / storage process and systems training
- FMCG > 5 yrs.
- Capability building/ training > 5 yrs.
- Digital brand building > 5 yrs.
- Marketing excellence in corporate environment > 5 yrs.
- Project Management > 5 yrs.
- OTC – nice to have
- English – business fluent
German – nice to have
Project start: 22.05.2018
Duration: 120 Days until 31.12.2018
Availability: 3-4 days/week, 60-80% onsite