- Position zu besetzen ab 1. Januar 2018
- Permanent-ID OCR-FL-2017-1098
- Branche Pharma
- Beschäftigungsform Freelance/ Contracting
- Standort 6x
- Kategorien Freelance/Contracting, Pharma
The Global LIMS Process Manager will play a crucial role in the design and deployment of global LIMS across the Biopharma manufacturing and development sites. He/she will be a vital member of the Global LIMS Project Team and reports to the Head of e-Quality Systems. He/she will closely interact with the Biopharma sites, the Global LIMS Process Manager, the LIMS Validation Manager, the other Global Key Users (GKUs) and Business Technology (BT)
• Is a vital member of the Global LIMS Project Team, who acts as voice to the customer (manufacturing/develop-ment site) and interface to the project team
• Acts as the global business representative and provides global business know-how to define LIMS requirements and regular update on project progress to Global LIMS Governance Lead
• Actively contributes during deployment phase; i.p. integration test, user acceptance test, module test at all sites and supports data migration activities
• Ensures that global requirements and local needs are fulfilled
• Trains local trainers, supports end user training and provides second level support to end users
• Initiates further template improvement via change requests
• Supports LIMS maintenance; e.g. regression testing for new releases and changes
• Pharma > 5 yrs.
• CSV > 5 yrs.
• Deployment of IT systems (LIMS) > 5 yrs.
• GMP > 5 yrs.
• Deep knowledge of LIMS system > 5 yrs
• Deep Knowledge in quality processes and project management
• Very good communication skills
• Excellent team player
• Good Management / leadership skills
• Used to work in a matrix organization
• SAP QM system – nice to have
• English – business fluent
German – nice to have
Spanish – nice to have
Projektlaufzeit: 220 Tage (31.12.2018)
Verfügbarkeit: 4-5 Tage/Woche (80% on site, 20% remote) Available for travelling (>30%)