In this global role, you will work hand-in-hand with Clinical Trial Teams and leadership team members from GCO (Global Clinical Operations) to translate concepts and study protocols of our clinical studies into a meaningful, robust project plan, which is captured on a state-of-the art project management platform. You track study progress through elaborate reporting and ensure that your plans are a reliable source of information for senior management and decision makers. In addition, you develop and apply project management standards and best practices and advise your business partners on project management methodology topics. This also means that you will define, develop, and improve processes around the financial planning, tracking and reporting of clinical studies.
- Business analysis, financial planning and reporting skills for GCO, including all clinical trials
- Provide financial and timeline planning for clinical studies to the clinical trial teams and to GCO management
- Develop best in class reporting and performance evaluation of the clinical study portfolio enabling senior management to proactively manage performance
- Ensure appropriate management and transparent planning of clinical trial-related spend & performance according to applicable principles
- Completed Bachelor or Master university degree in science or business administration, economic discipline
- At least 5-years of business experience in clinical trial management within the healthcare industry with a focus on budget planning. Alternatively, at least 5 years business experience in the healthcare industry in finance and budget planning with relevant working experience & exposure to clinical trials
- Outstanding financial analytical skills
- Expert level experience using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook, as well as project scheduling tools (MS Project, Planisware)
- Demonstrated ability to understand, influence and work in interdisciplinary teams / multi-cultural environment
- Ability to prioritize workload. Develop and manage processes that are effective and efficient
- Demonstrated pronounced written and oral communication, interpersonal, organizational and negotiation skills, team spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a collaborative working style
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
Der fachliche Fokus liegt hier mehr auf Finanzen. Das heißt der Global Functional (Study) Planner (GCO) (m/f/gn) kann einen naturwissenschaftlichen/klinischen Background haben mit tiefgreifender Erfahrung im Timeline & Budget Planning (Finance) oder einen Background in Business Administration oder einer vergleichbaren Ausbildung und bringt Erfahrung im Bereich Clinical Trial Management mit.