This project will deal about a digital solution that will bring chemical process engineering for research-driven drug development to the next level.
By employing user-centered data collection and powerful data visualization as well as complex computational models, our aim is to provide our users in the labs with a tool that seamlessly assists and guides them in their work to gain chemical process knowledge.
Description of working mode
The working mode for the development of this tool is the agile development methodology. A core aspect of this methodology is that all people who are involved in a product development endeavor are self-sufficient and do not follow any specific instructions. The steps and ways how overarching goals are achieved can be defined by the consultant individually.
Iteratively a defined scope will be commonly agreed upon which is being worked on together. The execution of the scope being worked upon will be organized by everybody individually and within the own responsibility.
Based on the results out of the Sprint Planning the contractor will independently work on the following tasks:
• Development of features and implementations via frontend development on web application ASAP with the technologies Angular 2+, Typescript, HTML5/CSS (SCSS), RxJS and GraphQL.
• Realization of visualizations with D3 and ChartJS in application on predefined technical requirements according to Sprint Backlog.
• Providing consultation on advance technical concepts and full advice to the business partners (e.g., Product Owner, UX designer) and back end/front end developers.
• At least Bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable experience
• 3-5 years of professional experience in programming languages and frontend technologies, in particular Angular 2+, Typescript, RxJS and graphQL
• Proficiency in HTML5/CSS (SCSS) and building responsive adaptive applications
• Excellent understanding and expert knowledge of the above listed technologies
• Experiences with D3 and ChartJS
Front End Developer (m/f/n)
OC Recruitment GmbH & Co. KG – 72108 Rottenburg/ Neckar
• Must have knowledge of agile principles and practices (preferably Scrum) for software product development and delivery
• Experience in continuous development and deployment tools as well as container platforms and management systems (OpenShift and Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
• Knowledge in software development testing and test automation (unit testing, regression testing, etc.)
• Proven track record to run, maintain and debug complex systems in production
• Proactive approach towards our business partners and engagement in discussions with other developers
• English communication skills on a professional level (verbal and written)