The purpose of this project is to coordinate timely onboard to Track & Trace all the Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) in the customers pharmaceutical portfolio:
- Initiate, monitor and follow up internally and externally implemenation progress according the regulatory country requirements and raise potential issues to management
- Regular alignment with respective stakeholders and Regulatory Affairs to ensure compliance
- Coordination of change control processes.
- Ensure that all projects are tracked in the SalesForce.com application and issue regular reports if required, while supporting the country teams to remove any roadblocks
- Responsible to check and provide master data for all productas packed at CMOs and reassuring reporting or even perfoming the task maually when needed
- Key user Trace Link
- Follow up artwork changes
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills (both written and oral) for interaction with matrix functions and senior management within international environment.
- Excellent organizational skills including analytical thinking
- Must be decision-focused, fast-paced, agile and flexible.
- Strong business mindset
- Excellent design skills for promotion of defined projects
- Target-oriented, persistent in follow up milestones
- Excellent written and verbal skills (English)
Project will start: May, 15/2018
Project will end: Oct, 31/2018
Extension Option: Yes