- Position zu besetzen ab 1. Juni 2023
- Permanent-ID OCR-FL-2286
- Branche Pharma
- Beschäftigungsform Freelance/ Contracting
- Standort 5x
- Kategorien Freelance/Contracting, Pharma
The service is requested as part of defined scientific communication and media projects in connection with our open innovation portal opnMe.com within the Open Science Group. The purpose of the project is to independently manage, and steer defined external (and internal) digital communication activities for specific opnMe projects and to organize a public opnMe online seminar external and internal scientific speakers or coordinate scientific conference opnMe team participation. The contractor will be in charge of defining, coordinating and implementing specific (scientific) digital communication with external and internal scientific partners on various digital communication channels to achieve sufficient awareness and engagement for defined opnMe activities.
Detailed task description
1. Managing of defined opnMe projects – Main task
Managing of concrete opnMe projects from the M2O, opn2EXPERTS, and/or M4C programs. This includes generation of relevant scientific contents for (digital) communication on organic and paid media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Research Gate, Adobe Campaign based on opnMe newsletter subscribers, opnMe news item, Springer Nature web banners, Google search and display Ads).
2. Defined testimonial creation / opnMe use cases – Communication on suitable internal and external channels
Creating testimonial creation based on input from external opnMe users: Generation of contacts and contents, translation into suitable communication stories, generation of output suitable for digital communication. The goal is to make available after each of the opnMe calls for a collection of success stories that we can share for BI’s internal communication.
3. Generation and maintenance of an Open Science intranet portal page (Sharepoint)
Generating and Maintenance of an Open Science intranet portal page that serves as a self-serving kiosk for scientists who require off-line training on the Open Science toolbox (including the opnMe program) and approaches. The portal page will include access to MS Office documents (powerpoint presentations), embedded short videos, and links and includes written communication to the community in the form of emails. The opnMe Manager will create and maintain this “go-to-platform” page, generate contents in MS Teams documents on a continuous basis, and also create the videos with members of the opnMe team.
4. Congress Management/Planning
Managing/Planning of the participation of the opnMe team to international congress, where some advertising material will be prepared and where opnMe team members can give oral presentation or present posters. This also includes the independent planning of the set-up of the trip and the booth organization which is provided by an external agency and involves additional colleagues of the customer. Flank with suitable digital communication strategy using LinkedIn, and other selected communication channels (pre-, during and post-live posts and activities). Documentation of the conference as part of powerpoint deck and presentation and discussion to opnMe communication team.
5. Online seminar Planning
Planning of opnMe webinars with external and internal speakers and internal and external stakeholders which are required to set up the webinar. This also includes the independent coordination of the set-up of the “seminar channel/platform” which is provided by an external IT external agency and involves additional colleagues of the customer. It also includes the planning of the set-up and monitoring of online registration process for external participants. Flank with suitable digital communication strategy using LinkedIn, Twitter, and potentially other selected communication channels (pre-, during and post-live posts and activities). Documentation of the campaign as part of powerpoint deck and presentation and discussion to opnMe communication team.
• Planning of photo sessions with scientists featured with BI or external photographers.
• Obtain relevant consents from persons featured publicly to adhere to EU GDPR regulations.
• The contractor will independently create the mandatory publication content release(s) of materials generated as part of his/her tasks that require regulatory or legal review, following a defined internal process (BI internal approval processes).
• Internal clearance of social media communication materials, obtaining clearance via the internal GAIN process (together with Corp. Communications and an external agency).
• For all activities, coordinate the generation of Adobe Analysis (AA) tracking links and integrate into selected communication materials (tracking links will be generated by intern). Generate actionable insights based on predefined and novel KPIs with help of AA analyses provided by an Adobe analyst. Presentation of insights to opnMe communication team.
• For all activities, providing subject matter expertise advice on coordination and steering of paid media campaigns of various digital communication channels. Target groups are scientists or other specialists from academia, biotech, and life science who focus on defined subjects, such as molecular biology, translational work, digital topics across various fields with links to either human or animal disease with unmet medical need.
• Working language is English. Command of German not required.
• Working time should ideally be aligned with CET or GMT zone.
• Degree in natural sciences or in life sciences. Alternatively Master degree in communication or similar with very good comprehension of molecular biology.
• Proven professional track record in effectively communicating complex life science-related topics including pre-clinical science to target groups in academia, biotech, and pharma (and the general public).
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to navigate in rapidly changing and complex environment and adapt to different personalities.
• Profound knowledge and experience with scientific writing and modern communication methods and channels such as digital and Social Media.
Duration: 24 months
Remote share: approx. 100 %