Support Digital Innovation Management “Renewal of Digital IU (DIU) portfolio”
The service is requested as part of the project “Renewal of DIU portfolio”. The project has the purpose to renew the current portfolio of digital initiatives in the Innovation Unit through tailored ideation activities in selected focus areas. The renewal of the portfolio is a key step on the roadmap for the digital transformation of the IU that has the ultimate goal to accelerate R&D and advance sciences.
• Preparation of ideation workshops and brainstorming sessions with various audiences across the Innovation Unit. Preparation includes development of a concept based requirements provided by the client, translation of the concept into an agenda and documentation of the concept and the agenda in Powerpoint and MURAL. The preparation also includes set-up of interactive sessions in MURAL. All Powerpoint slide decks and MURAL boards will be shared with and approved by the clients project lead before they will be shared with workshop participants
• Organisation of ideation workshops and brainstorming sessions with various audiences across the Innovation Unit. This will include drafting of invitation letters that will be approved by the client, setting up virtual conference rooms in TEAMS, and ordering of specific material based on the requirements provided by client and after approval by the project lead.
• Conduction and moderation of ideation workshops and brainstorming sessions with various audiences across the Innovation Unit, following the requirements provided by the client. Given the current situation it is assumed that the majority of events will take place virtually.
• Documentation of workshop results in Powerpoint that will be handed over to the client and approved by the client project lead.
• Documentation of ideation activities in a tool defined by the client´s project lead. (JIRA).
• Conduction of tailored scouting and market scan activities in order to augment material to prepare the individual workshops. These activities shall be done as Google searches, the outcome shall be summarized in Powerpoint and included in the MURAL boards of the individual workshops, based on requirements provided by the client. The summaries will be handed over to the cient and approved by the project lead.
The performance of the contractor has the goal to support DIU’s Strategy & Portfolio Manager to get new initiatives ready for a decision by the respective portfolio governance body (=Digital IU Leadership Team).