- Execution of continuous remote user research, using appropriate formative and summative methods to understand user needs and usability performance of the product, in order to inform the stakeholders and improve both market viability and product-user fit. We would expect qualitative and/or quantitative research to be conducted every week in an open and collaborative manner. Please note all our participants are located in Canada. The qualitative research is expected to be conducted at times convenient to our participants.
- Operational management of the research participants: tracking of hours that research participants are taking part in research sessions, booking research sessions and liaising with team members to address participant contract and invoicing issues.
- Collection, analysis, synthesis, presentation and discussion of research insights relating to above mentioned research sessions with the team, the Product Owner and project/initiative stakeholders.
- Consultation with the Product Owner so that the business perspective is contextualised in the generated insights.
- Consultation with the Product Owner in regards to feature prioritisation based on the insights.
- Contribution to project related sessions with the cross-functional team (engineers, data science, medical) in order to define solutions based on the research insights and the product prioritisation.
- User Experience design of prototypes and other creative deliverables, based on the insights generated and the prioritisation defined. The required fidelity of the deliverables will be identified based on the needs of the project. The design work will include updating the existing tool, developing new features critical to beta testing and identifying features critical to the go-to-market version.
- Structuring of all creative assets (design files) for shareability and longevity
Erfahrung als UX Designer / Reseacher: Mind. 3 Jahre
Required Software Skills
Figma (new design and prototyping tool)
– Sketch (legacy design tool)
– Craft for Sketch (legacy prototyping tool)
– Dovetail app
– MS Teams and the Microsoft 365 suite of online tools
Experience working embedded in agile teams