Creation, revision, and refinement of a user research plan. The contractor is asked to:
- review the user research methodologies
- write research questions
- define the number of users to be interviewed
- conduct the interviews in person and remote
- analyze the research data
- create a synthesis for the problem
- create a user journey and blueprint of the users unmet need
The final user research plan is to be presented to the team and reviewed with the other team members. The research outcome defines the objectives of the contractor’s work, including brainstorming various solutions to the users unmet need.
- g. usability studies with various prototypes
- setup, conduction and document observations of participants using a prototype of the MVP. Final signature to be provided by the UX lead or product owner
- analysing qualitative data such as opinions and description of their experience and study recordings
- Uploading all files on the team’s tool stack: Teams / Confluence / Mural.
- Presenting and sharing all results to the team in scrum team meetings, revising the files as needed after review with the team.
Project start: 15.10.2021, November 2021 at the latest.
Project duration: March 2022
Workload: 4-5 days / week