As a Consultant of post-marketing Safety Data Analytics you will be working in a small team of PV Data experts (3) to build up a framework, and design appropriate diagrams & visualizations to summarize and communicate the safety data in a transparent way.
These tools will support the Safety Physicians, scientists and Medical team in the R&D organisation to conduct a meaningful medical assessment of safety data in the context of Benefit/risk. Furthermore to support all parties when addressing Ad-Hoc queries from external stakeholders including HA.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry and /or CROs > 5 yrs.
- Pharmacoepidemiology Analytic – Clinical&Safety data analysis > 5 yrs.
- Experience in Diagram/ Visualizations to summarize & communicate the data in a transparent way > 5 yrs.
- Understanding of Observational data/Clinical Trials and translation of the data > 5 yrs.
- Scientific Degree in Pharmaco-epidemiology and/ or Statistics would be an asset
- Expertise in the field of Global drug safety would be an asset
Projektbeginn: August/September 2018
Projektlaufzeit: 120 Tage bis 31.01.2019