BCP-CTA – Budget and resources: execute payments
- Maintain quality-, documentation- and filing standards and timelines that are consistent with business needs
- Provide administrative and logistic support, interlectual and experienced-based input to LTM/SM and BCP-LTMs in accounting, tracking and executing of payments of all sites of all trials.
- Management of payment data, budget, organizing meetings with BCP-LTMs (programming of study-payment schedule).
- Training of SMs concerning handling of study-specific payment schedule
- Mailing and correspondence with LTMs, SMs and sites and LOC-payment-departments and other relevant tasks (inquire, clarify, document) appropriate, where applicable
- Point of Contact for all questions concerning payments for SMs and LTMs. Subject Matter Expert of local payment software.
- Represent the company and the organization adequately to the customers and other external parties
- Base all actions on Credo
- Protect the rights of others, protect privacy and company assets, particularly information as the key asset
- Conduct business in line with the HCC, company policies and procedures, including applicable SOPs, always having the ethical aspect in mind
- Report every J&J product related complaint you receive to the company, according to company policies.
- Maintain adequate communication with relevant parties within and outside the company
- Comply with ICH-GCP and all applicable local laws and regulations
- Actively follow trainings to ensure adequate qualification for performing job-related tasks
- Report (suspicion of) fraud or scientific/ethical misconduct as appropriate
- Regularly update information in applicable systems and templates
- Contribute to the development and improvement of departmental procedures and processes and templates in the scope of the company’s effort towards continuous quality improvement
- Maintain quality standards and timelines that are consistent with business needs
- Bachelor Degree im Bereich Betriebswirtschaft oder gleichwertiger Abschluss wird bevorzugt
- Sprachkenntnisse: Englisch und Deutsch in Wort und Schrift