The Clinical Research Scientist (CRS) contributes to and may co-lead alongside the Medical Director the scientific/clinical activities on the assigned oncology clinical study/ies and/or project(s) within global clinical development.
The CRS will interact with a multi-disciplinary, matrix, global team ensuring that clinical and scientific topics are appropriately addressed. A close collaboration with the program Medical Directors is expected.
The individual will have a significant impact on the generation, conduct, and execution of clinical studies within the assigned oncology program. The Oncology area assigned will primarily be in early drug development in Oncology.
– At least 3 years of experience in a clinical/scientific development position, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry/CRO
– Expertise in Oncology research or clinical development
– Ability to work independently on assigned tasks or projects of increasing complexity with scientific rigor
– Aptitude to interpret and to integrate data, including, clinical safety and efficacy data, pharmacokinetics, biomarker and next generation sequencing data
– Moderate medical or clinical knowledge and experience in clinical development
– Ability to work in a global matrix organization environment, across different geographies, time-zones, acknowledgeable of differences in working practices and styles based on diverse cultural backgrounds
– Graduate in Life Sciences (e.g. Bachelor/Master of Sciences, Bachelor/Master in Nursing, Pharm.D.)
– Very good knowledge in English