- Position zu besetzen ab 1. November 2021
- Permanent-ID OCR-FL-1489
- Branche Pharma
- Beschäftigungsform Freelance/ Contracting
- Standort Deutschland
- Kategorien Beschäftigungsform, Branche, Freelance/Contracting, Pharma
Working on global Medical Information content for the therapeutic area Cardio-Metabolism-Respiratory (CMR), the Contractor will perform services to develop and maintain standard medical information content, including medical writing, documentation and tracking use of content within the global medical information platform, Envision.
The contractor will use and adhere to defined the clients project-delivery-standards and will safeguard that defined processes and system standards are followed. The standards and processes will be made available to the contractor at the start of the contract.
- Development of new global standard scientific response content (gSSRC) for CMR, including Cardiovascular (Actilyse, Metalyse, Pradaxa, Praxbind, Micardis), Metabolism (Jardiance, Trajenta families) and Respiratory (Spiriva, Spiolto, Striverdi, Respimat) according to the clients Medical Information Style Guide and Standard Operating Procedure for the creation of Medical Information content.
- Maintenance of gSSRC in the Envision system (the online platform used for medical information content), including retiring documents that have expired (after 12 months), and inactivating documents that are no longer needed (according to use by the country affiliates).
- Updating existing gSSRCs when new data becomes available, according to information received from the respective publication managers, Medical Communication Team Lead for CMR, or the Medical or Pharmacovigilance colleagues in the respective therapeutic areas.
- Send content for review to Medical and/or Pharmacovigilance and adjust content according to the feedback comments.
- Submit gSSRC style and accuracy review and final approval to an assigned Medical Information specialist.
- Perform style and accuracy check according to the BI Medical Information Style Guide on new documents created in other therapeutic areas (oncology and inflammation).
- Communicate content updates and newly created content to Envision users by placing a notification on Teams.
- When requested by the country affiliate(s), send gSSRC for translation to the clients approved translation service and document the languages requested in the gSSRC workplan.
- Update the gSSRC workplan on a weekly basis to indicate when documents have been newly created or updated by the contractor.
- Experience in medical information content development
- Knowledge or background in the therapeutic indications, especially Metabolism
Location: remote (Ingelheim)
Project start: 01.11.2021, latest November 2021
Duration: 6 months
Availability: 4-5 days / week