- Position zu besetzen ab 15. September 2021
- Permanent-ID OCR-FL-1401
- Branche Pharma
- Beschäftigungsform Freelance/ Contracting
- Standort Deutschland
- Kategorien Beschäftigungsform, Branche, Freelance/Contracting, Pharma
• Preparation of brainstorming sessions, ideation and business case definition sessions with various audiences across the Innovation Unit The audiences are defined by the client. Preparation includes development of a concept-based requirements provided by the client, translation of the concept into an agenda and documentation of the concept and the agenda in PowerPoint and MURAL. The preparation also includes set-up of interactive sessions in MURAL. All PowerPoint slide decks and MURAL boards will be shared with and approved by the customers project lead before they will be shared with workshop participants
• Organisation of brainstorming sessions, ideation and business case definition sessions with various audiences across the Innovation Unit. This will include drafting of invitation letters that will be approved by the client, setting up virtual conference rooms in TEAMS, and ordering of specific material based on the requirements provided by the client and after approval by the customers project lead.
• conduction and moderation of brainstorming sessions, ideation and business case definition sessions with various audiences across the Innovation Unit, following the requirements provided by the client. Given the current situation it is assumed that the majority of events will take place virtually.
• Documentation of workshop results in PowerPoint that will be handed over to the customer and approved by the client project lead.
• Documentation of ideation activities in a tool defined by the client project lead. (Microsoft Team).
• Conduction of tailored scouting and market scan activities in order to augment material to prepare the individual workshops. These activities shall be done as Google searches, the outcome shall be summarized in PowerPoint and included in the MURAL boards of the individual workshops, based on requirements provided by the client. The summaries will be handed over to the customer and approved by the client project lead.
• Experience in preparing, moderating, and documenting creative workshops. Familiarity with life sciences / R&D is a plus (e.g., PhD in life sciences)
• Knowledge of design thinking, lean start-up and related methodologies. Proficient experience in online tools to support and run creative workshops such as zoom, MURAL is required
• 5+ experience as an innovation manager / agile facilitator, including practical experience in running workshops with diverse audiences.
• No GMP-experience required
• Experience in global environment required
• English fluently
Project start: 15.09.2021, at the latest end of September
Duration: ca. 3 months
Availability: 35 hour/week